Pages

My New babies


Hello..I was busying myself with my new babies..Introducing the trio of Budgies, from left sabzee, abeee & zardee..



At first there were only 2, zardee and another 1 which fled at the 2nd day. Then, I knew that budgie birds cannot live alone, then i bought the other 2 to accompany Zardee. Unfortunately after 3 weeks, Zardee was ill. She got bowel problem and her poo was stuck on her butt. I tried to removed it when it happened but it seems not helping. I fed her with vitamins also but she was very critical that night. I was thinking to take her to vet the next day, but she couldn't make it. She died at 12.00 a.m. in front of my eyes. And for the first time of my life, I cried for animal. I blame myself because I think this is my fault. I didn't take care of her well. I should put them in a bigger cage, I should buy another bird for her pair. Maybe..

Poor bird :(

In memories..

So now sabzee and abee left and I swear they will live for many years ahead..



0 comments:

Post a Comment