Pages

New Persian Restaurant: Ariyana - Review

There is a new Persian restaurant, Ariyana Restaurant but on the sign board written Rafflesia Cafe, I'm not sure why different names.  In my opinion it's better to put something "Irooni" name as it will represent the type of foods. By the way, it is located at Taman Universiti, same area with Parsia Restaurant and PG Restaurant (both serves Persian foods).

So tonight I had dinner at this brand new restaurant. They serves khoreshes (stews) and kebabs. I ate Bakhtiyari Kabob (boneless lamb and chicken kebabs) served with noon (bread), grilled tomato and fresh basils, RM15, 100Plus RM2.50. While bff had Ghormeh Sabzi, RM10, Doogh (yogurt drink) RM3 and salad shirazi, RM3. All in all, food was excellent. The kebabs well cooked, not sour. The ghormeh sabzi was great (according to bff as I can't take it because I never ever can accept the taste). Salad shirazi was OK, for me a bit sour). The only complaint is for doogh. I think it is a bought from shop doogh not homemade, correct me if I'm wrong.

Ambiance.. comfortable with brand new furnitures, an eye-catching aquarium, large HD tv playing PMC channel (Iranian channel through internet) and air-con (but tonight they didn't turn on the ac, so a bit hot). Most important, free wi-fi! Gelyoon/shi sha/hookah also available. 

Me and bff agreed that it is worth to make a second visit. The owner is very kind indeed. Offering tarof when we wanna pay. You know what, if I was alone, I will deadly accept that offer haha :) so don't offer tarof with me!

This is a link to Ariyana Restaurant FB


Haha, I couldn't rotate it

 So peeps, don't forget to make a visit there!

2 comments:

Hamidreza said... [Reply]

Jigareto azizam

ChiliandSaffron said... [Reply]

:))

Post a Comment