Pages

Basil & Coriander Roasted Chicken


Another easy recipe I want to share here. If you are a student like me, but hate eating outside because outside food is tasteless and you got bored, try this recipe. Easy and multi-tasking, I mean you can do other things while you are cooking. I managed to clean my budgies and took a shower + scrubs!

I took out chicken from freezer and put at the lower side of refrigerator in the morning before going out to university. At 5 when came back, the chicken already defrost and ready to be cooked.

Ingredients:
~ Chicken
~ Carrot, boil for 10 minutes
~ Potatoes, boil for 10 minutes
~ Garlic cloves
~ Onion
~ Handful of basil leaves
~ Handful of coriander leaves
~ Lemon juice
~ Olive oil
~ Black pepper
~ Salt

* No measurement because it's all up to you to balance the taste and how much you wanna cook. Thats why I called this recipe as easy! Just mix everything, and roast in oven 180 degrees for 1 1/2 hour. Done!


0 comments:

Post a Comment