Pages

Nowruz 1391

I think it's not too late to wish Nowruz Mobarak as I just have the chance to update my blog today after came back from Korea. Nowruz was celebrated on (20th March) around 1.30 p.m. Korea time. There was nothing special that day until I came back and made small late celebration with bff. I managed to make sofreh 7 sin even it's not complete 7 coz I failed to grow sabzeh which turned rotten last week before flying to Korea. And I don't know how to make samanoo (or maybe I was lazy to learn). And I finished Sumac stock.

This is my 1391 Nowruz sofreh 7 4 sin. Sir, Sekkeh, Serkeh, Sib, is Shirni can be counted?

On Nowruz day, Persians serving sabzi polow ba mahi (vegetables rice with fish). So, I decided to serve bff this menu to make sure he doesnt miss this menu on this year Nowruz. He requested also fried prawns and mix vege. Served with homemade torshi sir (pickle garlic) which I made last September.

Our late Nowruz 1391 dinner table

Surprise underneath my plate was my eidi (eid present) bff put for me. Thank you so much azizam. Your presence near me is the biggest eidi ever for me. This year Nowruz is the 4th year we are together. Full of joys and tears we shared together. I know deep inside his heart, he miss to celebrate it near his family at his hometown, beloved Iran. Inshallah, if everything goes well as planned, you will have it next year azizam. On this Nowruz, I pray the best for us. Let Nowruz will be the beginning of all great things we wish for. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment