Pages

Kabab Tabe'ei (Pan Kabab)


Cooking mood has come..I need to clean up fridge stock after long time they sitting there..First reason because nowruz is coming, I'm doing khuneh tekuni (spring cleaning) which I will share on the next post. And 2nd reason coz I'm going to Korea!!Yeah winter sonata, I'm coming to you :) I don't wanna leave the fridge full of treasures coz if suddenly blackout, my fridge will rotten..I remember a post by Xiaxue, she went to US for a long period and when she came back, her house smelled like s**t caused by the malfunction refrigerator. Oh don't mention it, with maggots !!

So tonight, my menu is kabab tabe'ei or pan kabab. An easy peasy kabab recipe. Good for a lazy girl in a cold day..like today..

Ingredients:
~ 300 g gusht charkh kardeh (ground beef/lamb)
~ 2 medium onions, grate
~ 2 ripe tomatoes, slice
~ 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
~ salt to taste
~ oil
~ some saffron liquid

Methods:
~ Mix beef, onion, pepper, salt and saffron well
~ Put a little oil in pan, just to make sure the kabab will not stick to the pan.
~ Put all of the mixture to the pan and press it as thin as can or until cover all of the pan bottom.
~ Arrange tomatoes on top
~ On a medium to low heat, let the kabab cook for 20-30 minutes.



Tips: Don't put too much oil because the kabab will cook by steaming process from water inside the mixture. It will evaporate and you will see the kabab's size will shrink.

Tonight I had it with kimchi. Yumm!

0 comments:

Post a Comment