Pages

Farsi and Azreen

After I uploaded some videos of me speak farsi in youtube, i received several messages relating issues such as how I learn Farsi. Some of them are beginners and asked my advice. Frankly, my farsi is not very good. Sometimes Iranian couldn't understand what I had said. I just can speak basic words. When it comes to formal farsi dialogue I hardly understand it. I am not a polygat like Tim the teenager that can speak 20 languages. I learned farsi just because my bf is Iranian. And for now I have no intention to learn other language.

However, I still share my methods of learning farsi. All are through informal learning. My most source is through entertainment such as songs, movie, videos and anything that is fun. I started with basic words; numbers, animals, words that we're using on daily basis. I wrote it down, memorized and most important is practice. Internet really helped me. There are lots of online farsi learning websites, dictionaries and translator. In future I really want to go to formal farsi class. I think it will speed up my skills especially in reading and writing.

So for those beginner farsi learner, good luck and never give up because farsi is a really beautiful language.

Taa daafe baad....farsi bekhund chond zabane dige ziyad ghashang nist ;-P khoda hafez!


0 comments:

Post a Comment