Pages

Ke-has-tam/khastam/exhausted

On the 6th hari raya finally i managed to write something here. My friend, Su just went back from here. I cooked some Malay foods as well as pecal.

As expected guests massively came to our house since the first hari raya. The most peak time was on second hari raya. Our living room had no more space for them to sit, even guests that arrived later had to wait for those inside house to go out first to enter house. Vehicles parked until outside of our yard. Phenomenon!

No other word can describe our (me and sisters and sis in law) feeling. E.X.A.U.S.T.E.D. I slept at 8 on the fisrt hari raya, 10 on second and 11 on third, where normally i sleep earliest at 1. What we did? Prepare the complicated ingrdients for pecal, refilling 1000 times, serve drinks, serve cookies and cakes, wash cups and plates, tidy up after each guests leave. Repeat. Repeat. Until we closed our door at 10 earliest. 



Our unsual hariraya menu for this year , nasi beriyani.i'll share the recipe later. Normally we cook ketupat and rendang but this year we didnt coz we had enough of that from the punjungan. So, my brother suggested mutton beriyani. Luckily we didnt cook the usual hari raya menus because my brothers and sisters came brought lots of it. Alhamdulillah. Plenty of foods on hari raya. 

Le Familia bedune (without) me, coz I was the one who captured the photo. pffftttt T_____T

Oh. I heard sound of motorcycles coming. Got to go.

Taa daafe baad.....khoda hafez

0 comments:

Post a Comment