Pages

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri - Eyde Fetr Mobarak




Hari raya finally comes..the day we've been counting since the first day of ramadhan. How's everybody's preparation? Mine all done. Just waiting for tomorrow. This year i started the preparation 2 weeks earlier. From cleaning house, cups and plates, hang curtain, wash bedsheets, towels, and do shopping. Thus, today i can relax and just adding last touch to the prepared things. I just don't wana have aching arms on the day of eyd just like last year. This is a life of the only not married girl in a house. Everything is on my shoulder. While doing all these chores, i'm thinking how next year's hari raya will be. whoSe gonna do all these stuff? that day my mom said "when you are married, i wont be doing all these thing anymore. i wana stay at my childrens' house and celebrate haro raya there". :-( Hari raya is a big celebration in my house. Because my mom is old, many of my relatives will come to visit especially on the first week of hari raya. Plus, they are coming for my mom's specialty pecal..a jaavanese food. I really wana share the recipe in this blog for my reference. Maybe later after hari raya. For tomorrow, our menu changed from the normal ketupat and rendang to nasi beriyani hydrabad style. I'll share the recipe late!

I think for the next one week i won't be blogging. I'll keep updating how hari raya is clebrated here in my hometown. In this opportunity, i would like to seek for forgiveness for my wrong doings. For those who lives in jb or pontian, please do come to my house. 

Ta daafe baad....selamat hari raya aidilfitri...keep safe on this celebration

2 comments:

Unknown said... [Reply]

salam man va zanam ( shahrooz & sahar)
iran zendegi mikonim
filmeto toye youtube didim badesh omadim weblogeto didim
behet tabrik migam
to vaghan dokhtare khoobo shirini hasti
omidvaram hamishe dar kenare eshghet khobo khosho salamat zendegi konin

ChiliandSaffron said... [Reply]

@Shahrooz vizheh salam. Mamnun. Shad bashi :)

Post a Comment