Pages

Another 5 Years To Come

I just renewed my passport. This time I chose for 5 years instead 2. Economically and logically it is better because for 2 years we should pay RM100 but it is valid only for 1 and half year for overseas and 1 and 1 and half quart for ASEAN countries. But the price for 5 years for me is expensive and not affordable for low to middle income people, RM300. وادفک (sorry for impoliteness but I just found out this from internet written by iranian and I think its cool, its like fusion-ing english abbreviation :)). For me the government should decrease the price as we the people feel burden and can stop our intentions to explore the world. Or economically, maybe it is one of their strategies to decrease the amount of cash out from country. Chemidunam.

Well, back to the story. I spent about 4 hours at the immigration  office today. Very tiring and to kill the time I managed to draft my interview questions asked by the sv as well as memorizing one song from Maziar Fallahi. Also I met my degree mate, Nora there. She came to collect her new passport after lost it at car wash. The message is never leave your car at the car wash while you go to other place. Never ever trust car wash. I heard so many same stories, even I have friend who lost his lorry at car wash or should I say lorry wash. haha. whatever it is, the bottom line is here in Malaysia never trust people you dont know. Especially for those expatriates because criminals are watching you more than to us the locals. A little clumsiness will become disaster. This friend asked "are you going to Iran again?" since I renewed my passport. I just smiled, maybe...somewhere in this year..eshala..
1223 and 120 to go :(






Khodahafez!!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment