Pages

Khahar Zadeyeman

Hello peeps..hello blog..hello donya..How was your day today? Mine started with a bad headache. Dont know why. Maybe because I sleep late as I watched an Iranian film title "Shame Irani". It was a hilarious film. The concept is like Befarmaeed Sham (Manoto). Maybe I will review it in another post. Back to the story, I felt better after taking panadols. Just hope that it wont come again as I have mountains of works.

Switch channel..

I am going to write about my niece or in farsi dokhtar khahar (sister's daughter) or khahar zadeh (a new friend taught me this). I have 7 nieces all. I have a very close relationship with them especially the ones living nearby my mom's house. Izzati is one of them. She grew up with me. Anything I do, she will always be by my side. And not surprising that she also learn farsi with me but not as extreme as I :). She has one small note book to write farsi words, the simple one like numbers, greetings and animal names. She brought it to school and showed to her friends. Recently I found her secret diary and she wrote "Azizam" to her friends (because she left primary school and started secondary schooling, that diary is like to record her memories with friends) which I taught it was her feeling to express "I love you my friends". Oh, I hope she wouldnt notice that I read her diary. :))



Every time we are in car, she will be the one to turn on the radio for Iranian songs. Normally, she will fight with Putri (another niece) for radio. But always Izzati won because I said stay with the USB, dont change. haha. The same thing goes with my phone, she will always steal my phone silently and play Iranian songs. Sometime I got angry because when the phone is in her hand, dont dream to get it back before I scold her.

Previously when she was 10 years old, I recorded her singing Mano Bebakhsh by KamranHooman. I uploaded it on Youtube as a memory. Even there are another videos of her singing that I've put on youtube. My reason is just I dont want the memory to gone. By the way, the malezitarin team has found that video after 3 years and it has been viewed more than 1000 times in one night. For me, when I watch back the video it was funny to see how a 10 years old Malay kid can fall in love with a song by  Iranian singer, at the same time I feel proud because she become part of my journey in learning farsi and Iranian culture. For those who also laughed and smiled to the video, if you noticed she wore an adult shoes, and yes it is mine. :) Thats what one of every girls' childhood memories,wearing her aunts or sister or mom's things. By now, she is a grown up 13 years old teenager who achieved great results upon her UPSR examination and placed in a first class in her new school. But her interest in Iranian music has never stopped. Last month she asked me to put all of Iranian songs that I have to her PC, and now her favourite song is Ye Harfaee by Googoosh, just like Makusu (nickname for youngest aunt).

My pray is that she will always be my entertainer forever.






0 comments:

Post a Comment