Pages

Iranian Film in Malaysia - Filme Irani dar Malezi

I was watching a cooking show at TV al hijrah. The chef is an arab but he speak malay language, i was giggling throughout the show because he used some words in a funny way. Then I was thinking to iranian that they might as well giggling to the ways i speak farsi :p .


During the advertisement, I saw that they will be showing iranian movie tonight right after the cooking show. So i stick in front of the tv and watch the movie. I think it was a bit old movie. The title is tick tack, about 2 boys with a watch. The movie ended after one hour when supposedly it is a 2 hour movie. I dont know why, but all in all it was a good movie, as usual. The best thing for me is that I can understand the movie even if i close my eyes without looking at the subtitle. Some part they did not translated it completely. For example, at one part the teacher said, "bache, sahket bash, boro sarejat beshin" but the subtitle only wrote "go and sit" when supposedly they write "kids, silent please, please go to your place and sit". Well well..hehe


If I am an iranian, i will be very proud to see my country's film played in other country. Before this also i ever watched maybe 4-5 times iranian films/dramas in Malaysia's TV. 2 of them are serial drama. Even film "Joddaye Nader az Simin" (The Separation) was shown for astro box office channel.

Ok. Enough for entertainment. Tomorrow is Monday, so be prepared folks!! Monday blues is coming :)
Bye







0 comments:

Post a Comment