Pages

Ghorbune Zaban-e Farsi Besham

Monday blues in the air..Is there really a monday blues for me or naturally monday blues is inside me??Haha.
Tomorrow I have meeting with sv, hopefully everything will be fine and i can speed up my writings. Ok leave study aside or my wrinkles getting worst :p, now I am going to tell what happened today that has killed my monday blues.

Yesterday I uploaded second video on youtube about my journey in learning farsi. Somebody has found it and spread the news at malezitarin.com. Afterwards, my video rating increased. I received some responses about the way I speak farsi which is good for me to improve my farsi. Most of them are positive thoughts and also negative comments as such they thought I wanna show off. Well, I am not that kind of person who will go here and there to show what I have. I am sharing the video at first place is for my reference in the future because for me the experience of learning farsi, persian culture and anything related to iran will not come to everyone. I categorised myself as being lucky because I am not forced to learn but it came from my heart coincidently after I met bff. That is why I want to documented it so in the future I can flashback and see this beautiful journey.

What happened today has motivated me to learn more and I hope this is my stepping stone to impress myself of my capabilities. Till then, keep moving peeps and you'll learn something!

Bff corrected me; singer mishe khanande na khanandaye :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment