Pages

Tiring Day

This post is supposedly to be published yesterday, but since I was really exhausted, I just managed to finish it today. As mentioned previously, I attended a conference at university for 2 days. That was my 1st ever conference.

The conference was not as fancy as other international conference, hence the fees also not fancy :) Normally, participants divided into groups for separate presentation based on the particular fields. But this time, we were sharing everything from first to end. There were approximately 60 participants and imagine you have to sit from 9 to 5 for 2 days watching and listening to each presenter. It was tiring but at the same time I enjoyed it because I feel like I am accepted in the group where we share ideas and getting to know other researches outside our field of study. Importantly, this conference has opened up my mind that academics is not so boring. Selected papers will be published in scopus index journal and I hope mine will be one of those . if it is selected I will be very proud of myself because that my paper is 99% my work and 1% correction from SV. By the way, I was one of the best presenter yesterday. Just cannot believe that. haha

I hope after this my enthusiasm in academics will boost and be more active in my work. Oh ya, I met my old friend at the conference. Grace is now in 5th sem and I really like her. Till then, bye!

Grace and me

0 comments:

Post a Comment