Pages

Listen..listen..listen phenomenon

Today's entry might be dragged out from my normal topics. This week, a video from a forum held at UUM became a hit and created a phenomenon "listen..listen..listen". I dont want to describe more what the video is all about. What I want to say is that the election war in Malaysia has started and I see lots of ways the parties done to attract votes.

I am proudly say that I am a pro government based on my personal observation of the positive things they have done to my country. I admit that before this I never have sceptical thinking to the government as I did not feel something wrong with them.

But, as time passed especially after Tun Mahathir handed the post, my view started to changed. I am still a government supporter but I think at some parts the government should be criticised. After the issue of learning science and maths in english, I think that government did not do the right thing. When they introduced the system, I supported it 100% but why should change back? As Tun Mahathir said, the cancellation of the learning language has made Malaysia move backward not forward. I did not understand well of the problem but for me, good things why should be terminated? Is this one of the way to gain votes? By jeopardise the children's future? 

Another thing that I realize is the news in Malaysia that has been handle by government. Lately I have switched from watching TV3 as sometimes I feel the news are funny by means over controlled by pro-gov. 

Back to the title, the listen listen phenomenon get lots of feedback from Malaysia especially us, the university students. I tried to find back the full video but couldnt find. Maybe they have removed it. But one video related to the issue I found tonight is very hilarious. Oh man, I love the way you created the video. Selambeee jee :) Keep it up boy!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment