Pages

Election Result

Dorood be shoma..(hello guys)..today i still want to write about iran election. The result has been announced. The new raess jumur (president) is Dr Hassan Rouhani. Just after the result was confirmed, i saw lotss of status being up babayi iranian. And i can say 99% of them are happy with the result.

What is jaleb (interesting) for me is the process of counting votes took more than 24 hours to be finished. I dont know the number but i know iranian that allowed to vote is about 50 million people.  if i am not mistaken and also being told by bff that last term the result was announced less than 24 hours, during midnight i think. Then it let me thinking that how come the difference time taken is so huge? I dont know...maybe that comes the rational of people objection.

So, i hope the new president will lead iran for a better nation. Bring iran to the place where it belongs. Make the people happy. I really have high hope for the best of all iranian around the world. 





Dr. Hassan Rouhani, Mr. President

Purple is the color symbol for the president.
I like the quotes which i translated:
Dear Mr. Rouhani,

We voted you. But these votes are not only for you and your plans. We voted you so that we voted Dr. Aref, so that we voted Hatami and Hashemi. 
So that we voted for peace..
From bad, from expensive, from cruelty of Jalili we ran, and we voted you. 

Do what you've promised

And....last but not least..for the first time I made a video of me singing a song by Mohammad Nouri - Iran Iran. With a hope - a better IRAN in the future. Dedicated to all of Iranian. Let see what will happen in next 4 years or 8 years..fingercrossedxxx



I am not a singer nor have good voice, but I sing and share with all of you..Enjoyss
Taa daafe baad...Khodahafez.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment