Pages

Is it nightmare?

It was a lovely evening. Beach side. Light yellow theme. A young lady groomed me with make up and nice dress. A bunch of people coming to watch our solemnization. We did not invite them! Bff called me asking why too many crowd? He was angry. I said i dont know, just be calm and everything will be ok. I am ready, i stepped out the room. He was there waiting at the dias. None of his familybor friends there. He's wearing a suit. But his face was so different. like a malay! Next to him was my brother. My mom at right side. The kadi also there. There was marching of soldier to start the ceremony. Perfect, my soon to be my husband loves it. I said, "salam, belakhare in rooz umade". We smile and i took out my phone to take our photo to upload in Instagram. The suddenly, i sense my heart pumping out loud. Too hard that i can sense it. I opened my eyes..astaghfirullah..i had a dream. Checked my phone, it was 5.05 am. It was a sweet dream ever. there's tears on my eyes, sad the dream has ended. I can sleep for years if it is the only dream i would have.  Now i am writing this at 5.23am. I am wide awake but i dont wana start my monday yet. Maybe i should make some prayers so that allah will make the dream come true or let everything runs accordingly as we had planned. Insyallah..

0 comments:

Post a Comment