Pages

Iran 2013 Presidential Election


Pronounce as "rai mi daham" which means "I vote"

This is the trending picture among Iranian lately. As opposed to the previous entekhabat (election), this time the campaign is less controversial/aggressive. I dont know why, maybe they dont want to repeat the bleeding history. Most of Iranian that I know said they will go to vote, hence the campaign above works. I am not really sure, but I think this time there are 8 candidates nominated to be president to replace Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. There are campaign speech every nights and most of Iranian watched it (I heard from bff) but he is not one of them :P. Here in JB, the election will be held at Goodhope Hotel this Friday.

I just hope this election will make Iran a better country. To decrease the tension among Iranian. The economy especially which affected me too literally :I.

0 comments:

Post a Comment