Pages

Maarizamm + Football

oh...marizam (i'm sick)..

went to health center utm, as usual the doc gave me panadol..pfft..she said the fever just started no need antibiotic. but demmit, after 1 day i still have light fever. sore throat, dizzy.

maybe its the side effect of haze. maybe also of the extraordinary heat lately.  aaron also now has fever..bff too!! see we have similarities :P

shiaaann ayen maksu..rindu sangat..:(

Even marizam today i woke up at 7 and do all house chores. I think laying on bed make my fever worst. But I really have no energy to cook. I'm feeling to eat something soupy. Now I'm craving for Persian Soup. 

For recipe: click here 

Oh, I need to keep standing coz tonigh is Final FA Football match between Johor and Kelantan (tradition enemy). It is really exciting!! After decades Johor finally going to final. And the phenomenon is just fantastic. JOHOR LUASKAN KUASAMU!!

Talking about football, I found this new song created for Jame Jahani (World Cup) by Iranian singer. Enjoy and keep healthy everyone!



0 comments:

Post a Comment