Pages

Befarmaeed Sham: Nasi Goreng Ayam Kunyit


Nasi goreng ayam kunyit is one of bff's favorite Malay foods. From our first visit to malay restaurant 6 years back until now, this is the ultimate menu that he will order without fail. Even we order side dish like tomyam or bbq chicken or anything that best to eat with plain rice, he still wants nasi goreng ayam kunyit. Sometimes he eat two plates. I dont know is it very delicious? Coz I dont really like it coz I see there is no special with that. Simple nasi goreng with fried chicken pieces. B.O.R.I.N.G.

Nevertheless, I have to try to cook nasi goreng ayam kunyit. When I go to Iran later, where the heck  to find it in restaurant if bff's craving it? So the last time he was here, I got the chance to show my skills and he certified it. :)) 

Nasi goreng cina. For recipe


Stir fried kangkong. For recipe. 

Ingredients:
~ Chicken breasts. cut into cubes. marinate with some turmeric powder and salt.
~ 4 garlic cloves, minced
~ 1 onion, cut into rings
~ Carrot slices
~ Green beans cut 1 inch long
~ Chicken powder 1 tspn
~ Salt
~ Cooking oil

Methods:
1. Deep fry the chicken until tender. About 10-15 minutes coz I dont like it to be too crispy. Set aside.
2. In another pan, heat some oil. Saute garlic until golden.
3. Add the veges, chicken, chicken powder and salt.
4. When everything well blended and the vege a little bit cooked, turn off heat and serve.
5. Mind that you need to use high heat and cook it fast.

I served with nasi goreng cina and kangkung goreng.

:) thats all. recipe from kad banoo azreen ;P 
oh azizam cheghard miss kardam ghaza bepazam baratoon

0 comments:

Post a Comment