Pages

2 stage of khazanah scholarship

Despite of the 2 interviews i have to choose, i went for khazanah and leave miracle to happen for uni scholarship. Miracle because I well understood how is the management will mange my conflict. Really want khazanah to know how important for me that I chose for them.

So, what happened? It was at PNB Darby Park. Session 1 is interview with 2 execs responsible for scholarship. Questions like describe yourself and what are going to do for research. It lasted for about 15 minutes. Lunch at 39th restaurant. Food was amazing, but because I was alone so, it turned out to be not exciting. Then the next session was in the afternoon. We were grouped into 2 groups. Mine was pink. Did some tasks about MATRADE. The only curiosity in my mind was why the assessor did not ask me any questions while to others she asked like throwing bomb? All in all I think it was a great experience for me. Getting the chance until 2nd stage was good enough because I am the first candidate from my university that reached this stage until now. So, no need to be tension anymore, life goes on, aim for your dreams.

0 comments:

Post a Comment