Pages

Call me student

I want to share my new journey in my way to become doctor of philosophy...
So, this blog will be my diary and I will update my PhD studies story besides my other stories in life..

The decision to apply for PhD did not come easily. Bff had been asking me to further my study after my Master study. But, knowing me, I always think that I cannot do it. After a year of nothing but being among PhD students that sometimes make me jealous, I decided to give it a try. Why they can, why I can't? So, I contacted several lecturers to find suitable project and finally I found a cool lecturer whom before this taught me one subject during Bachelor Degree. He proposed me a project regarding airline industry and what a surprise, I really interested to do it! Before this I hate so much research but now I have passion on it. So, in 2 days I prepared my proposal to get admission and submitted my documents. After 3 days, I got my PhD offer letter and on 22 September I registered as a PhD student. Here, I want to sat thank you so much to bff because he inspired me continue my study for the sake of my own life! In 3 years, Insyallah I will become a doctor.

On 28 September I had my first meeting with my supervisor. We discussed further for my project and I think my supervisor is really cool in his way.

Studying PhD means I will lose my source of income as I am doing it fulltime, so I applied for a scholarship under my university. It is still in process and I will update about it. Besides that, the university also contacted me and nominated me for Khazanah Watan Scholarship. Today I received an email for first stage selection. Also i will update about it later..Hopefully, I can get any one of that as I really need $$ now..I believe Allah will open way for me..Insyallah..

0 comments:

Post a Comment