Pages

Meeting Discussion & Interview

In every 2 weeks, students under my supervisor's supervision will meet up to discuss everyone's progress.
It really benefit us because in a group, we can exchange ideas and commented to each one's project. Today was the first meeting I went. There were about 20+ students. Most of them guys and only me local girl. The other 3 girls are international students. Well, nothing I can review as I did not know that we should prepare a slide presentation, so my turn will be next 2 weeks. Plus, my research progress is not very good as now my brain is busy for 2 scholarship interviews.

I did mentioned that I am waiting for another interview for scholarship under my university, they announced the shortlisted applicants today and alhamdulillah I am selected. But, the problem is both interviews will be on the same day. So, I can't go for the university interview as I have confirmed with Khazanah first. After contacting some Profs and officers, they will KIV my session and maybe will call me on early November for interview. What ?? maybe?? They nominated me for Khazanah scholarship and I should go for it and also the one I applied under university. It is really unfair if they ignore my chance. I hope they will call me later.

Oh life so stress!

0 comments:

Post a Comment