Pages

DON'T ASK ME THAT QUESTION

Are you shiah or sunni? Have you converted to shiah? Do you know that syiah hate sunni people? Do you know that sunnis' blood is halal for shiah?

1. If my answer is i am sunni. I am sinned in the eyes of shiahs.
2. If my answer is i am shiah. I am sinned in the eyes of sunnis.

Please, I am Muslim. My God is Allah. My Prophet is Muhammad. And it's enough for me. Which way I go, it's my faith. I hate Muslims who fight Muslims because of this. Just because I speak farsi, cooked Persian foods and love Iran, nobody have right to ask me that silly question. I just hate that! 

3 comments:

Unknown said... [Reply]

Yg saya nampak isu sunni syiah yg tiba2 rancak ni punca dia adalah dr ahli2 politik.siapa yg berpihak pada syiah jangan undi dia.

ChiliandSaffron said... [Reply]

@syazwan abu bakar betul. Elak perkara ni jadi levih serius seperti di syria.

Unknown said... [Reply]

Agreed

Post a Comment