Pages

What A Day..My Hand is Aching

Oh..last night I couldnt sleep well. My hand is aching. Maybe due to the "khune tekooni" I did yesterday. Today all of my siblings came back, family gathering before Ramezoon. Of coz Im in charge of everything. From cleaning to planning coz only me and mak live in here.

Around 10 Aaron arrived. After one month didnt see him. Big boy already. Then Aryan also came. He isa son of my friend, my neighbour. She's in Mecca now performing umrah and I kidnapped her son to play with aaron. Coincidently they're wearing same outfits! They're 2 months difference. But both naugthy!! :)

Aaron and Aryan

In the evening, all of my siblings arrived. We prepared foods and had good times before maghrib.

After Isya', we had small tahlil to remember family members whom already passed away, reciting Yassin and doas. May them placed in Jannah. Amin.


During the ceremony, I spotted bache Irani in the house. My niece, Izzati wears my hijab that bff bought from Iran and styled it Irani style. Of coz, my influence. :)


Star of the day, of coz lah foods! Nasi ambeng. Javanese specialities. Azizam, you tend to make me jealous with kabab and whatsnot in Tehran, hello..I have nasi ambeng which is thousands times khoshmazetar. haha.

At 1130pm everybody lost their energy. One by one unconciously sleep. hehe.
But me, izzati and putri couldnt sleep. We decided to watch Iranian film.
"Tala va Mass"
To watch:

Now at 2am, the film finished which end up only me still awake, another 2 already dreaming.
Hope i can sleep soon coz I know at 6 aaron and the 2 musketeers(twins) will wake up the whole house with their sounds.

Taa daafe baad..akhare hafteh khub dashte bashin..
Khoda hafez.

0 comments:

Post a Comment