Pages

I am Upset ...

Because there are campaigns to not buy dates (kurma) from Iran..
They claimed that it is one way of jihad. To boycott things from shia's origin country.
Did they realized:
- that the companies who are selling this kurma are Malaysian companies, which they had spent thousands of ringgit to import kurma from Iran? that if Malaysian do not buy it, the company will loss, that directly will affect country's economy more or less?

I am not bias just because my bff is an Iranian, but c'mon, it's just dates! Why need to have small mind?? I have a box of Yusuf Taiyoob dates in fridge, it's from Iran, I eat it everyday for breakfast, it's delicious, does it mean I am against Islam?

Regards,
Azreen not shia not sunni i'm a muslim


Pictures not related to issue. I'm just so exited that hari raya is coming and I cant wait to bake cookies and shirini :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment