Pages

Ramadhan Cravings

Ramadhan is the time I will have cravings for foods, I think it happens to everyone who is fasting. Even the milk that my nephew, Aaron is having looks very tempting. Looking back at folder "ghazaha" (not Gaza Palestine, ghaza means foods), I realized that I am craving for foods that I cooked. I compiled everything in this post along with the recipes so that I can have idea what to cook for iftar for the becoming 29 days, even I know that I won't cook all of them especially the Persian foods. 

Marble cake. Recipe.

Laksa Penang. Recipe. 

Grilled prawn. Recipe. 

Kotlet. Recipe. 

Lasagna. Recipe. 

Kabab Tabe'ei. Recipe. 



Khask-e-bademjan. Recipe. 


Kaleh Pacheh

Chicken Shawarma

Persian rice and tahdig. Recipe. 

Persian Lamb Shank (Mahicheh). Recipe. 

Potato Tahdig

Samosa. Recipe. 

Orange+yogurt cake. Recipe. 



Shrimp Kabsah Rice. Recipe. 

Fish Head Soup


Roasted Rosemary Chicken

Sup Tulang

Solok Lada

Nasi Kerabu

Loobia Polo. Recipe. 

Sicilian Orange Cake. Recipe. 

Shir Berenj. Recipe. 

Jujeh Kabab. Recipe. 

Banana Shortbread. Recipe. 

Gheymeh. Recipe. 

Lasagna. Recipe. 

Tah chin. Recipe. 

Roasted Chicken. Recipe 


Shish Kabab. Recipe. 

Ta dafe baad...rozehatun ghabool basheh :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment