Pages

On The Second Week of Ramadhan

On the way sending mak to surau for terawikh, a hari raya song by Siti Nurhaliza was playing on the radio. That was the first time for this year I heard hari raya song on radio. Since last two days I turned my radio to Best104, a Johor based radio station. During ramadhan is the only time i listen to Best104 for two reasons. One because of the Azan for iftar and second because of hari raya songs. Best 104 is one of those stations that play the hari raya song frequently and earlier than other stations.

On the second week of ramadhan, Radio stations normally start to play hari raya songs. Then on the way to surau I saw some neighbour houses already set up lampu raya. Wahh..hari raya mood is coming..But then there is a sorrow deep inside my heart. The place that is empty for the past 22 years. I'm wondering what my life would be if he's still alive. al fatihah bapak..i'll visit you on the first Syawal. insyallah..


0 comments:

Post a Comment